What is the effect of using cigarette?
Cigarette smoking is a major concern and adverse effect on human body. Any form of tobacco has Significant effect on the body and cause various types of cancer. Smoking cigarette cause various life treating problems and risk associated can lead to death as well.
15 Harmful effect of smoking on organs
- Eyes: Smoking promotes muscular degeneration by reducing the blood flow to retina. smoking has adverse effect on the vision. Chain smoker can lead to permanent vision loss. Doctors also believe there are so many problems related to eye related problem for people who smoke. Cigarette contains heavy toxins which are not good for body.
Some others eye related problems are:
- Dry eyes symdromne
- optical nerve damage
- Heart: It is a vital organ which pump the blood throughout the human body using electrical signals from brain. Carbon monoxide present in the Tobacco reduce the flow of oxygen which is very necessary.
Effect of cigarette on heart.
- It increases the chances of blood clot
- reduces the lining of arteries
- increases the risk of cardiology, heart stroke
- Lungs: our lungs are very badly affected by smoking. Smoking causes 84% of deaths from lung cancer and 83% of deaths from chronic pulmonary disease. It can change your lungs and airways.
Effects of Cigarettes to Your Lungs
- Reduce airflow
- Lung cancer
- controlling asthma
- lung infections
- less oxygen
- cleaner of the lungs
- Liver: Is an important organ used for processing drugs, alcohol and toxins to remove them from the body. smoking cigarette contains tar and carbon monoxide which has led to serious illness.
Effect of cigarette on liver.
- risk of liver cancer
- alter the way liver metabolize
- liver scar
- Kidney: is pair of beans shaped it is used to filtration of blood Also know to purify blood by removing the toxins.
Effect of cigarette
- reduce the blood flow which effect the functioning of kidney
- increases toxin than builds kidney stone
- inflammation in the kidney
- Aging: there is a connection between skin agingand It effects on your blood vessels. This reduces circulation and decreases the oxygen level in your blood. With less blood flow, your skin doesn’t get as much oxygen and important nutrients, such as vitamin A. So, it led to aging.
Effect of cigarette on Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Age Spots
- Week Immune system: Smoking debilitates the resistant framework by discouraging antibodies and cells that are in the body to secure against remote trespassers. Smoking can cause the body’s immune system to attack lung tissue and result in severe respiratory disorders.
- Blood: Blood is used for carrying oxygen and nutrients from one part of body to another blood vessel contains thin layer of Teflon cell used for blood flow cigratee produces carbon monoxide which results in damage to vessel and allows harmful toxins to stick in the vessel.
Effect of cigarette on blood
- increase the risk of clotting
- decrease in the oxygen level in the body
- blocked arties that result in heart stroke
- Gum: It leads to gum ailment by influencing the connection of bone and delicate tissue to your teeth. it can make your teeth fall out. tobacco smoke can do some serious damage in your mouth.
Effect of cigarette on Gums
- delicate tissue
- fall teeth
- mouth infection
- Bones: Smoking continues to affect bone health in your 40s and 50s. Nicotine and toxins in cigarettes affect bone health from many angles. It damages the blood vessels.
Effect of cigarette on Bones
- Back Pain
- hip fractures
- breaks the integrity bone
- bones week
- breaks are commons
- Fertility: Smoking can affect your fertility. It decreases sperm count, morphology, and motility. It also effects basic semen parameters in a dose-dependent manner.
Effect of cigarette on fertility
- Decreases sperm count
- risk for many cancers
- risk of ectopic pregnancy
- damage to eggs
- serious lower sperm count
- raise miscarriage
12. Hair: Smoking could speed up the rate you lose hair. Unfortunately, when you smoke your body absorbs toxins and loses nutrients. It increases hormones like the DHT, which is the hormone most closely linked to hair loss.
Effect of cigarette on hair
- increases hormones
- deficient in A, B, D vitamins
- Teeth: Smoking can cause stained teeth and bad breath. It can cause inflammation around the tooth. It increases your risk of oral cancer as well.
Effect of cigarette on teeth
- weak the immune system
- reduce antibody
- long illness
- lowers anti oxtands
- Erectile Dysfunction: Smoking can contribute to erectile dysfunction. Smoking can also decrease amounts of nitricoxide, a compound that plays an important role in erections.
- Brain: Smoking cigarettes is also quite harmful to your brain. Smokers are 50% more likely to have a stroke, as opposed to non-smokers. With that, you are twice as likely to die from a stroke.
Smoker vs Non-Smoker facts
Smoking contains carbon monoxide, nicotine, tar and other heavy toxins which over the period affect the overall functionality of body. These toxins build over a period of time and can cause life treating. Disease such as liver, lung cancer, hear stroke as well. Smokers has more likely to affect more decrease in the oxygen level, weak immune system and other issue as well.
On the other hand, non-smoker has strong immune system and less likely to face the adverse effect on smoking on his body.
Comparative study between smoker and non-smoker
|weak immune system||toxins present in the cigarette |
make it difficult to get out of the body
which decrease the amount of blood flow?
and purification thick impacts the overall functioning of the
body and body are no longer to fight back
and increase the chance of prolong illness
|As the accumulation of toxins is less the overall functionality is not affected vital organs in the body works Better when compare to smokers|
|oxygen||Carbon monoxide and tar present in the cigarette |
reduce the amount of oxygen which is very important
for red blood cell which increase the chance of lung
cancer and cariology disease
|amount of flow oxygen is better which result in better function of RBC which is very important to fight against the infection|
|heart||increases the amount of heart rate and reduce the blood flows when being compared to habitual smoker and eventually the smoker has a greater risk of high blood pressure and heart attack||non-smoker |
likely to have less heart problem’ but second-hand smoking can lead to disease
|eyes||can lead to permanent damage to eyes and loss of vision is a common problem with active smoker’s dry eye syndrome diabetics are also the changes of smoking||less likely to develop problem when compared with smoker |
|moude stimopulation||There overall module it has been habitual smokers |
more likely to have hyper anxiety
and health anxiety as well
and high blood pressure the chemical massager when person
smoked has resulted in serious
|does not go through modules likes smokers does|
How to quit smoking?
Nicotine replacement theory
IT CAN HELP YOU TO OVERCOME THE INTENSE CARVING
distracts your mind from carving of nicotine in the body some type of physical exercise such as cycling, jogging increases the blood flow in the body and help to overcome the carving
Make your time busy.
It is rightly said “if you are free you have million reason to think”most importantly doing something which distracts your mind at your place is beneficial it will reduce the carving.
Taking decision to quit
It is becoming very difficult for smoker to leave cigarette knowing its effect. The chemical present in the cigarette nicotine does not allow to leave but if you wanted to leave it is not difficult. You need to decide when to leave it.
Medicines to be used
and Many More Medicines to be used.