Buy Bortenat 2 mg Injection at affordable prices
Bortenat 2 mg injection belongs to the class of drugs called proteasome inhibitors. Proteasomes are proteins which play an important role in growth and multiplication of cancer cells. Bortenat 2 mg injection blocks the action of the proteasome, and reduces the growth of cancerous (actively growing) cells.
Bortenat from Natco contains Bortezomib.
Below are some of the details of Bortezomib(generic).
Bortezomib is the first therapeutic proteasome inhibitor to be tested in humans. It is approved in the U.S. for treating relapsed multiple myeloma and mantle cell lymphoma.
Expert advice for Bortenat 2 mg Injection
- Before taking bortezomib, consult your doctor if you have any of the following disease conditions: the disease of liver, kidney, heart or infections like fever with rash or genital sores, diabetes, low number of red or white blood cells or bleeding problems.
- Drink plenty of fluids every day during your treatment with bortezomib.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Consult your doctor if you have signs of serious brain infection such as memory loss, trouble with thinking, difficulty with walking or loss of vision.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking bortezomib as it may cause tiredness, dizziness, fainting or blurred vision.
Anti Cancer Drugs
|Package||One Injection In One Vial|
Before your doctor tends to prescribe you please ensure it is aware of any sort of allergies you have.
- Your physician should be aware:
- Of any herbal supplements, you take
- That you are not pregnant
- That you do not have any of the liver/ heart/ kidney disorders
Dietary products because lactation in many people who are on a regular dose of hence intake of such products should be avoided.
Money Back Guarantee
24*7 Customer Support
Best Price Gurantee
BORTENAT INJECTION is mainly used for The Treatment Of Multiple Myeloma And Mantle-Cell Lymphoma.
BORTENAT INJECTION contains Bortezomib Tablets. It is an anti-cancer medication. BORTENAT INJECTION is called anti-cancer agents. It works by slowing the breakdown of proteins in cells.
- Avoid alcohol and Please consult a doctor
- Do not use this Injection during pregnancy
- Don’t take this Injection during lactation. It is highly unsafe
- This drug makes you feel sleepy, tired, or decreased alertness. So don’t drive.
Don’t use this injection by yourself, your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine.
The most common side effect of BORTENAT INJECTION are as under:
- Low blood platelets
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand),
- Psychiatric disturbances
- Loss of appetite