Treatment of HIV AIDs
HIV / AIDS
Efavirenz, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
Brand name - Teevir
Generic name - Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate/Efavirenz
Strength - 200 mg/300 mg/600 mg
Dosage - Tablet (Oral administration)
Packaging - Bottle
Indication - HIV infection
Prescriptionneeded – Yes
Buy Teevir Tablet Online - Teevir Tablet is a blend of antiviral drug treatment. It is suggested to treat HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) infection. It strengthens immunity to combat HIV to manage or treat Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).
Teevir Tablets inhibit the development of HIV in the body and minimize the risk of HIV-related problems to increase one's life expectancy. The medicine needs to be taken on an empty stomach for better effectiveness. Regular use of this drug also increases its efficiency. A dose of this drug must not be missed as it may affect your recovery. It is significant to complete the full course of treatment till your doctor tells you to stop treatment.
What is efavirenz for:
This drug is a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) & active antiretroviral treatment (HAART) that is recommended alone or with other drugs to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1.
Teevir Side Effects of Efavirenz:
More or Less side effects of Teevir Tablet
- Chest pain
- Fever or chills
- Painful or burning urination
- Cough or hoarseness
- Pale skin
- joint pain
- weight loss
- Gas passing
- Itching & rash
- lower back and sides pain
Buy Teevir Online And Instructions For Teevir Uses
Always take this medicine precisely as your doctor tells you to
- TEEVIR should be taken on an empty stomach, preferably before bed
- Swallow the whole tablet with water
Buy Teevir Tablet Online. If You Take TEEVIR® in Large Quantities
If you accidentally take too much TEEVIR, there may be an increased risk of possible side effects with this drug. Call your doctor or the nearest emergency room
If you forget to take TEEVIR®
- If you forget your dose of TEEVIR within 12 hours of your normal dose, take it as soon as possible and then take your next dose at your usual time.
If you stop taking TEEVIR Tablet
- Don’t stop taking this medicine without your doctor's suggestion
How Does Efavirenz Work?
Efavirenz works to destroy viruses and fight infection.
How to Use Efavirenz?
Adults - PO- The suggested dose is 600 mg once every day. It is available as tablets and capsules for oral administration on an empty tummy.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and return to your normal time. Do not take 2 doses simultaneously or take additional doses. Do not change your dose or stop taking this medicine. Discuss with your doctor.
Inform your doctor if you are taking:
- Other drugs containing efavirenz, emtricitabine, tenofovir alafenamide, tenofovir disoproxil, or lamivudine or adefovir dipivoxil.
- aminoglycosides, clarithromycin, rifabutin, vancomycin, rifampicin (drugs for bacterial infections)
- foscarnet, ganciclovir, cidofovir (drugs for viral infections)
- pentamidine, voriconazole, itraconazole (drugs for fungal infections)
- interleukin-2 (be used for treating cancer)
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (NSAIDs, used to relieve bone or muscle pain)
- Didanosine (be used for treating HIV infection)
- Boceprevir, telaprevir, simeprevir, sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir, drugs used in the treatment of hepatitis C infection
- Atorvastatin, pravastatin, simvastatin, drugs used to lower blood lipids
- Carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital, drugs to treat seizures/convulsions
- Hormonal contraceptives (birth control pills, injectable contraceptives) or implant contraceptives
- methadone, a drug be used for treating opiate addiction
- Bupropion, a drug used in the treatment of depression or to help you quit smoking because your doctor may need to change your bupropion dose.
- Diltiazem or similar drugs (called calcium channel blockers)
- Drugs to prevent organ transplant refusals (also called immunosuppressants) such as ciclosporin, sirolimus or tacrolimus
- warfarin or acenocoumarol (drugs to reduce blood clotting)
- Terfenadine (be used for treating hay fever or other allergies)
- bepridil (be used for treating heart disease)
- cisapride (be used for treating stomach ulcers)
- Ergot alkaloids (such as ergotamine, dihydroergotamine, ergonovine, & methylergonovine) be used for treating migraines and cluster headaches
- pimozide (be used for treating certain mental illnesses)
Benefits of Teevir Tablet
When treating HIV infection
Teevir Tablet regulates HIV infection by refraining the virus from growing in the body. It also helps your immune system function better and can reduce your chances of getting HIV-related illnesses like AIDS. It guarantees you a long and healthy life. Avoid skipping doses and carefully follow your doctor's directions for full benefit. Taking Teevir Tablet with safe sex practice and other changing lifestyles can reduce the risk of transmitting HIV to others.
How Much Does TEEVIR Cost in India?
TEEVIR is available in India at an economical price. You can Buy Teevir Tablet Online.
How is Teevir Tablet used?
Take this medication at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor. Swallow it whole. Do not chew, break, or crush. Teevir tablets should be taken on an empty stomach.
Caution should be exercised when consuming alcohol with Teevir Tablet. Please talk to your doctor
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- If you take this medicine during pregnancy, your doctor may order frequent blood tests and other diagnostic tests to monitor your baby's development.
- Serious birth defects have been reported in the unborn baby in women treated with this drug during pregnancy.
- Do not breastfeed during treatment with this medicine
Children & Adolescents
- Do not give this medicine to children and adolescents below 18 years old
Driving & Using Machines
- This drug may cause unsteadiness, difficulty concentrating and drowsiness
- If you are affected, do not drive or use any tools or machinery
How does Teevir Tablet work?
Teevir Tablet is a blend of three antiviral drugs: emtricitabine, tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, and Efavirenz. They work by preventing HIV (virus) from spreading, thereby decrease in the quantity of virus in your body. They also upsurge the number of CD4 cells (white blood cells that prevent infection) in your blood.
When should I get medical help?
If you think you have overdosed, call your local poison control Centre or emergency room immediately. Signs of a very adverse reaction to the drug. These consist of wheezing; Asphyxiate; Fever; Itchy; severe cough; blue or grey skin tone; seizures; or face, lips, tongue, or throat swelling. Signs of a bad mood (depression), suicidal ideation, nervousness, emotional highs and lows, abnormal thinking, fear or lack of interest in life. When you plan to hurt yourself or the urge to hurt yourself gets worse. Change in thinking clearly and logically. Very bad headache. Inability to eat. Very sick stomach or vomiting. Very infrequent bowel movements (diarrhea). Feeling very tired or weak. Dark urine or yellow skin or eyes. Any rash. Side effects or health problems don't improve, or you feel worse.
- Teevir tablets are a blend of three drugs that slow or stop the progression of HIV infection.
- Consume on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime to lessen side effects.
- Missed doses increase the odds of treatment failure. Make sure you take every dose at the right time.
- Teevir tablets may make you feel dizzy or lightheaded. Don't drive or do anything that requires focus till you understand how this affects you.
- Teevir tablets can cause congenital abnormalities. Use an effective method of birth control while you are taking Teevir Tablet and for 12 weeks after stopping treatment.
- It can weaken your bones. exercise often and take calcium and vitamin D supplements as directed by your doctor.
- Your doctor can keep an eye on your kidney & liver function frequently. Tell your doctor if you have signs such as stomach pain, poor appetite, dark urine, or yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- Don’t stop taking Teevir Tablet without your doctor's instruction.
Where to Buy Teevir Tablet Online from India?
Diseases such as HIV/AIDS can be extremely dangerous, and these drugs are quite costly to treat. However, a generic version of Buy Teevir Tablet is now available online to treat the disease. When properly diagnosed and monitored by a licensed physician, this drug can be used to treat HIV infections. You can easily buy generic Teevir Tablet tablets online in India through Chawla Medicos. Chawla Medicos is an established and reliable provider of generics and is 99% below the cost of medication. They ship directly to countries like USA, Mexico, Brazil, Europe and South America and others.
NOTE: The information and content on this website are provided for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult your doctor and discuss any questions you have about the disease or its treatment. We strive to maintain the doctor-patient relationship, not to replace it.
HIV / AIDS
Efavirenz, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
Before your doctor tends to prescribe you please ensure it is aware of any sort of allergies you have.
- Your physician should be aware:
- Of any herbal supplements, you take
- That you are not pregnant
- That you do not have any of the liver/ heart/ kidney disorders
Dietary products because lactation in many people who are on a regular dose of hence intake of such products should be avoided.
Money Back Guarantee
24*7 Customer Support
Best Price Gurantee