Pegihep Injection 100mcg
Pegihep Injection 100mcg is used in the treatment of HIV.
Side Effects of Pegihep Injection 100mcg:
- Blurred vision
- Avoid Alcohol
- Unsafe To Use During Pregnancy
HIV / AIDS
Pegylated Interferon Alpha 2B
|Package||1 Inj. In 1 Vial|
Before your doctor tends to prescribe you please ensure it is aware of any sort of allergies you have.
- Your physician should be aware:
- Of any herbal supplements, you take
- That you are not pregnant
- That you do not have any of the liver/ heart/ kidney disorders
Dietary products because lactation in many people who are on a regular dose of hence intake of such products should be avoided.
Money Back Guarantee
24*7 Customer Support
Best Price Gurantee