Treatment Of HIV Infection.
HIV / AIDS
Brand name: Doluvir
Active Ingredients: Dolutegravir
Company Name: Hetero
Doluvir(Dolutegravir) is an HIV-1 antiviral agent. It inhibits HIV integrase by binding to the active site and blocking the strand transfer step to retroviral DNA integration. This is an essential step of the HIV replication cycle and will result in an inhibition of viral activity.
Dosage and Administration:
Doluvir(Dolutegravir) exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to.
- Treatment-naive or treatment experienced INSTI-naive: 50mg once daily.
- Treatment-Naive or Treatment INSTI-naïve when coadministered with certain UGT1A or CYP3A inducers: 50mg twice daily.
- INSTI-Experienced with certain INSTI-associated resistance Substitution or clinically Suspected INSTI Resistance: 50mg two times in a day.
Coadministration with dofetilide due to the potential for increased dofetilide plasma concentrations and the risk for serious and/or life-threatening events.
Hypersensitivity reactions reported; characterized by rash, constitutional findings, and sometimes organ dysfunction, including liver injury. Patients with underlying hepatitis B or C may be at increased risk for worsening or development of transaminase elevations.Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, including central obesity, dorsocervical fat enlargement (buffalo hump), peripheral wasting, facial wasting, breast enlargement, and “cushingoid appearance” observed. Inducers of UGT1A1 and CYP3A (eg, oxcarbazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital, carbamazepine, St John’s wort, rifampin) decrease Doluvir.
The most common side effects of Doluvir are headache and fatigue. When used with RBV, decompensated cirrhosis is fatigue, hypersensitivity, serum biochemical effects in patients with hepatitis B or C, co-infection, fat Redistribution, immune reconstitution syndrome, trouble sleeping, tired.
HIV / AIDS
Before your doctor tends to prescribe you please ensure it is aware of any sort of allergies you have.
- Your physician should be aware:
- Of any herbal supplements, you take
- That you are not pregnant
- That you do not have any of the liver/ heart/ kidney disorders
Dietary products because lactation in many people who are on a regular dose of hence intake of such products should be avoided.
Money Back Guarantee
24*7 Customer Support
Best Price Gurantee