Sovihep 400 mg Tablets
Hepatitis C Treatment
Buy Sovihep Tablets 400 mg from India
Sovihep tablets should be used in a combination with ribavirin or in combination with pegylated interferon. We have been able to attain strong market goodwill as a trusted organization engaged in offering our clients Sovihep Sofosbuvir 400 mg Tablets. These tablets are indicated in combination with other medical products for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C in adults. We source these tablets from the trusted and reliable vendors of the market. We offer Sovihep 400 mg Tablets at reasonable prices to clients.
Sovihep tablets Features:
- Taken orally
- Consumed with or without food
- Low indication of side effects
Sovihep 400 mg Tablets Price in India Suppliers & Exporters
Zydus Sofosbuvir Tablets SoviHep
Sovihep tablets Product Description
SoviHep tablets are administered orally. Each tablet contains 400 mg.
Sovihep tablets INDICATIONS AND USAGE
SoviHep is indicated in combination with other medical products for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C (CHC) in adults.
Sovihep tablets DOSAGES AND ADMINISTRATION
Recommended Dose in adults
The recommended dose of tablets is one 400 mg tablet, taken orally, once daily with or without food SoviHep should be used combination with ribavirin or in combination with pegylated interferon and ribavirin for the treatment of CHC in adults. The recommended regimen and treatment duration for the combination therapy is provided in the following tablets.
Dose reduction of SoviHep is not recommended.
Who Cannot Use Sovihep tablets:
- People who are allergic: This tablet is not recommended for the people who are allergic to sofosbuvir or any other medicines of the same class.
- Pancreatitis Patients: For the patients who have a history of Pancreatitis are not suggested to take this tablet as it can increase the risk of making the patient’s condition worse.
- Didanosine: In combination with ribavirin, it is not to use for didanosine as it can cause serious side effects that would be too high.
- Not recommended for the women who are pregnant or are planning to be the one.
- The tablet is not recommended for breastfeeding women.
- Should be used in extreme caution in combination with amiodarone.
- The patients who have a history of the renal disease should not be given this medication.
- It is not recommended for the patients with hepatitis C infection.
Some Important Things About Hepatitis C
The liver is a large reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity. right portion of the abdominal cavity its secret bile and performs several.
Sometimes hepatitis c symptoms may be severe right away, causing liver dysfunctioning. if this is the case, bilirubin may not be excreted in the bile, leading to high levels of bilirubin in the blood.
Hepatitis C is an infection of the liver that is caused by a virus. the hepatitis c virus is one of many viruses that cause hepatitis. about 4 million people in the united states are infected with hepatitis at any one time.