Sorafenat 200 mg Tablet
the treatment of liver cancer, kidney cancer and thyroid cancer.
Anti Cancer Drugs
Buy Sorafenat 200 mg Online at affordable price
Brand Name: Sorafenat
International Trade Name: Nexavar
Manufacturing Company: Natco
Composition: Sorafenib 200mg
Prescription Required: Yes
Packing: 120 Tablets
SORAFENAT 200 mg Tablets contains Sorafenib, which belongs to a group of drugs called antineoplastic agents. It is used in the treatment of liver and thyroid cancer & can also be used in the treatment of advanced kidney cancer when normal treatment cannot treat the disease. Sorafenib works by slowing the growth rate of tumor cells and stopping their blood supply.
This medicine can be taken without food or on a low-fat diet. Don’t take this medication with a high-fat diet because it may affect the effectiveness of SORAFENAT 200 mg. You must take this medicine at the same time every day to keep your blood levels stable. During treatment, your doctor will monitor your blood pressure and sugar levels frequently to avoid adverse effects.
The most common aftereffects of this drug are vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, hair loss, headache, muscle aches and mouth sores. Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you have severe kidney or liver damage. Avoid getting pregnant while taking this medicine. If you can get pregnant, use appropriate contraception. Do not breastfeed while taking this medicine as it may affect your baby's growth and development. This medicine is not usually suggested for use in children. Talk to your doctor before taking.
SIDE EFFECTS OF SORAFENAT 200MG
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or nausea
- feeling of weakness or exhausted
- Sore mouth, tongue, & stomachache
- Joint or tumor pain
- hair loss
- Sore palms or soles
- Dry skin, rash, or itching
- fever or infection
- High BP
- Loss of appetite, heartburn, constipation, weight loss
- Difficulty swallowing
- Sexual impotence
- dysphonia (voice change)
- chest pain
- tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- anemia (decreased red blood cells)
- Weak thyroid gland
- dysgeusia (distortion of taste)
- inflammation (redness of the face and often other areas of the skin)
- Allergic reactions (such as rash, painful wounds & fever, difficulty breathing or swallowing, skin swelling)
- Liver damage Symptoms (nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramp & jaundice)
How to Manage Side Effects?
Nausea or vomiting: Try Having this medication with or immediately after eating. Follow a simple diet. Don’t eat rich or spicy meals.
Constipation: Eat high-fibre foods such as fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Drink lots of water. Exercise daily.
Diarrhea: have lots of fluids, e.g. water or juice to avoid dehydration. Do not take any medication without consulting a doctor.
Stomachache: try to rest and relax. You can eat and drink slowly or eat less and more often. It can also help maintain a heating pad on your stomach. If the pain continues, consult your doctor.
Use of Sorafenat 200mg
- Treating liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma)
- Treating thyroid cancer (differentiated thyroid cancer)
- Treating uncontrolled advanced kidney cancer (advanced renal cell carcinoma)
How Does Sorafenat 200mg Work?
Sorafenib is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor that reduces tumor cell proliferation. It hinders several intracellular and cellular surface kinases accountable for tumor growth, tumor cell signalling, angiogenesis and stops the blood flow to cancer cells, leading to apoptosis (death of cells).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Take this medication as advised by your doctor. Can be taken without food or with a low to moderate fat diet. Try to take this medicine every day at the same time. Do not crush or chew the medicine. Have a medicine with a glass of water.
- Your doctor will choose the right dose for you according to your condition. For better results, keep taking this medicine until your doctor tells you to take it.
How much does SORAFENAT 200 mg (Natco) cost in India?
SORAFENAT 200 mg is available in tablet form of Sorafenib price 50% OFF and lowest price in India. You can buy SORAFENAT tablets online.
Where to Buy SORAFENAT 200mg (Natco) Online from India?
Diseases such as lung and kidney cancer can be very dangerous, and these drugs are quite expensive to treat. However, to treat the disease, a generic version of Nexavar called Sorafenat 200 Mg tablets (Sorafenib) is now available online from Natco Pharma. When properly diagnosed and monitored by a licensed physician, this drug can be used to treat thyroid, liver, and kidney cancer cells. You can easily buy Generic SORAFENAT 200 Mg tablets (Sorafenib) online in India through Chawla Medicos. Chawla Medicos is an established and trustworthy provider of generics and is 99% below the cost of treatment. They ship directly to countries like USA, Mexico, Brazil, Europe and South America and others.
Detailed precautions and warnings
SORAFENAT 200 tablets might make you more vulnerable to infection; Call your doctor if you have signs of infection such as fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, jaundice, unexplained bleeding, or bruising. Your doctor may advise you to have regular blood, kidney, and liver tests to monitor your condition. Tell your doctor about your health and medication to rule out any unpleasant side effects. Before your doctor advises SORAFENAT 200 Tablet inform him or her if you have high blood pressure, heart problems, bleeding problems, had surgery, or an electrolyte imbalance (such as abnormal levels of magnesium, calcium, or potassium in the blood). SORAFENAT 200 tablets should only be used in patients who are sensitive to any of the ingredients suffer from squamous cell carcinoma of the lung or who are already taking carboplatin and paclitaxel.
Drug interactions: SORAFENAT
200 tablets may interact with cancer drugs (sorafenib and paclitaxel), antibiotics (neomycin), anti-seizure(carbamazepine, phenytoin), antacids (omeprazole).
Drug-Food Interaction: Absorption of SORAFENAT 200 tablets is reduced in the presence of food. Therefore, it is recommended to take SORAFENAT 200 tablets on an empty stomach or 1 or 2 hours after eating. In addition, grapefruit juice should be avoided as it can increase the amount of the drug in the blood.
Drug-Disease Interactions: Do not take SORAFENAT 200 tablets if you have squamous cell lung cancer.
Diet & Lifestyle Tips
- Physical activity strengthens muscles, reduces fatigue, helps you lose weight and gives you strength. Light activities such as 20-30 minutes of walking or swimming will help.
- Practicing yoga and other relaxation techniques can also help improve physical and mental health and reduce stress.
- Maintain a healthy weight by exercising regularly with minimal movement and eating healthy.
- Adequate sleep because rest helps improve your health, mental abilities, and alertness.
- Reduce stress by meditating, reading a book, taking a hot bath, or listening to relaxing music.
- Eat foods that are high in antioxidants such as berries, spinach, nuts, dark chocolate, and more.
- Foods that contain fibre contribute to better digestion. These include beans, peas, lentils, seeds, nuts, and seeds.
- Avoid smoking & drinking alcohol.
- See a doctor right away if your face or lower legs have swollen or had a fast heartbeat or difficulty breathing. This could be a sign of heart problems.
- SORAFENAT 200 tablets may cause bleeding. So, tell your doctor if you notice blood in your urine or stool.
Alcohol (CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR)
It is recommended not to drink alcohol while taking Sorafenat 200 Tablets, because it can increase the chance of side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, or difficulty concentrating.
Pregnancy (CALL YOUR DOCTOR)
SORAFENAT 200 tablets should not be used during pregnancy. The woman must have a negative pregnancy test before starting treatment with this medicine. We recommend using effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine or at least 6 months after taking the last dose of SORAFENAT 200 Tablet.
Breastfeeding (Consult your doctor)
Sorafenat 200 tablets should not be taken by nursing mothers because they can pass into breast milk and pose a potential risk to the child.
It is not known whether SORAFENAT 200 Tablet can affect your driving ability or not.
SORAFENAT 200 tablets can be taken by liver cancer patients according to the doctor's instructions. The dosage can be adjusted by the doctor depending on the health of the patient.
SORAFENAT 200 tablets can be taken by kidney cancer patients according to the doctor's instructions. The dosage can be adjusted by the doctor depending on the health of the patient.
NOTE: The information and content on this website are provided for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult your doctor and discuss any questions you may have regarding the disease or treatment. We aim to maintain the doctor-patient relationship, not to replace it.
Anti Cancer Drugs
Before your doctor tends to prescribe you please ensure it is aware of any sort of allergies you have.
- Your physician should be aware:
- Of any herbal supplements, you take
- That you are not pregnant
- That you do not have any of the liver/ heart/ kidney disorders
Dietary products because lactation in many people who are on a regular dose of hence intake of such products should be avoided.
Money Back Guarantee
24*7 Customer Support
Best Price Gurantee