Iressa 250mg Tablets
The Treatment Of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Anti Cancer Drugs
Marketed By: “AstraZeneca“ ;
Indian Brand – “Iressa Tablets” ;
Active Ingredient(s) – “Gefitinib” ;
Strength – “250mg” ;
Dosage Form – “Tablets” ;
Package Type – “Strips” ;
Package Size – “30Tablets” ;
Expiry – “1 Year to 2 Years” ;
Indication(s) – “used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer.” ;
IRESSA 250 MG TABLET is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
It is classified as a signal transduction inhibitor (epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitor) – (For more detail, see “How this drug works,” below.).
:-: How To Use:
- Iressa Is a Pill, Taken By Mouth, It Can Be Taken With Or Without Food,
- The amount of Iressa tablet ( AstraZeneca Gefitinib ) that you will receive depends on many factors, your general health or other health problems, and the type of cancer or condition being treated.
Anti Cancer Drugs
IRESSA TABLETS Is Mainly Used In The Treatment Of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
IRESSA TABLETS contains Gefitinib. It is an anti-cancer medication. It works by a stop or slows the spread of cancer cells.
The usage of this drug depends upon the age, weight and medical condition of a patient. For the dosage consumption, you need to consult with your doctor. Must remember to take IRESSA TABLETS at the same time each day.
The most common side effect of IRESSA TABLETS are as under:
- Loss of appetite
- Dry skin
- Avoid alcohol and Please consult doctor
- Do not use this drug during pragnency
- Don’t take this drug during lactation. It is highly unsafe
- This drug makes you feel sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. So don’t drive.
- It is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.