Buy Fulvenat Injection in India
How should I use Fulvenat Injection?
Fulvenat Injection is for injection into a muscle. It is usually given by a healthcare professional in a hospital or clinic setting.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
Fulvenat Injection suppliers & sellers
What if I miss a dose?
It is important not to miss your dose. Call your doctor or health care professional if you are unable to keep an appointment.
What should I tell my healthcare provider before I take Fulvenat Injection?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Bleeding problems
- Liver disease
- Low levels of platelets in the blood
- An unusual or allergic reaction to fulvestrant, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
What may interact with Fulvenat Injection?
Medicines that treat or prevent blood clots like warfarin, enoxaparin, and dalteparin.
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What side effects may I notice from receiving Fulvenat Injection?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- Feeling faint or lightheaded falls
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
Anti Cancer Drugs
|Package||One Injection In One Vial|
FULVENAT INJECTION is mainly The Treatment Of Breast Cancer.
FULVENAT INJECTION contains Fulvestrant. It is an anti-cancer medication. FULVENAT INJECTION works by increasing the amount of estrogen (female hormone) produced in the body. It slows the growth of some breast cancers that need estrogen to grow.
- Avoid alcohol and Please consult a doctor
- Do not use this drug during pregnancy
- Don’t take this drug during lactation. It is highly unsafe
- This drug makes you feel sleepy, tired, or decreased alertness. So don’t drive.
- It is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
The most common side effect of FULVENAT INJECTION are as under:
- Increased liver enzymes
- Bone pain
- A headache
- Rapid weight gain
Don’t use this injection by yourself, your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine.