Buy Canmab 150 mg Injection at wholesale prices
Brand Name – Canmab Injection
Marketed – Biocon
Active Ingredient(s) – Trastuzumab
Strength – 150mg
Expiry – 1 Year to 2 Years
Indication(s) – used in the treatment of breast cancer and stomach cancer.
Prescription Required – Yes
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece(s)
Port of Dispatch: New Delhi, India
Production Capacity: As per your required
Canmab 150 mg Injection in India
Canmab 150 mg injection is a monoclonal antibody specifically designed to target HER2 receptors on breast cancer cells. It flags the cancer cells for destruction by the body’s immune system.
Hypersensitivity to Canmab 150 Injection is a contraindication. In addition, Canmab 150 Injection should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Take extreme care while taking trastuzumab as it can cause heart failure, especially if you have heart disease or if you are also receiving certain other cancer medicines.
- You may need to undergo a biopsy test during trastuzumab treatment to check the effect of trastuzumab.
Anti Cancer Drugs
|Package||1ml in Vial|
Before your doctor tends to prescribe you please ensure it is aware of any sort of allergies you have.
- Your physician should be aware:
- Of any herbal supplements, you take
- That you are not pregnant
- That you do not have any of the liver/ heart/ kidney disorders
Dietary products because lactation in many people who are on a regular dose of hence intake of such products should be avoided.
Money Back Guarantee
24*7 Customer Support
Best Price Gurantee
CANMAB INJECTION is mainly used for Treatment of breast cancer and stomach cancer.
CANMAB INJECTION contains Trastuzumab. It is an anticancer medication. Canmab Injection specifically designed to target HER2 receptors on breast cancer and stomach cancer cells.
- Avoid alcohol and Please consult a doctor
- Do not use this Injection during pregnancy
- Don’t take this Injection during lactation. It is highly unsafe
- Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Don’t use this injection by yourself, your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine.
The most common side effect of CANMAB INJECTION are as under:
- Low blood platelets
- Chills, Diarrhoea,
- A cough
- Weight loss
- Decreased white blood cell count