BDRON 250mg Tablets
Anti Cancer Drugs
Abiraterone Acetate Tablets
Abiraterone 250 mg Tablet (Bdron) Buy Online
Brand Name: Bdron
Composition: Abiraterone 250 mg
Prescription Required: Yes
Packing: 120 Tablets
Bdron tablets 250 mg are used to treat prostate cancer. It may as wellbe used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor. It is sometimes used with some other drugs in combination with chemotherapy.
What is Abiraterone Acetate?
Abiraterone 250 mg tablets (Bdron) are used in men to treat prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. It stops the production of testosterone in the body, which slows the growth of prostate cancer. Abiraterone 250 mg tablets are prescribed in the initial stages of the disease in response to hormonal therapy.
Patients should talk to their doctor if they have liver problems, high blood pressure or heart failure, or low levels of potassium in the blood as this can increase the risk of heart problems. This medicine is not recommended for use in children and adolescents. Serious side effects of Abiraterone 250 mg tablets include muscle weakness, muscle twitching, and palpitations. These are signs of low potassium levels in your blood. A decrease in red blood cells can also occur when taking one 250 mg Abiraterone tablet. This medicine should not be taken with Ra-223, which is used to treat prostate cancer.
Abiraterone 250 Mg Side Effects:
Seek Medical help if you have any signs of an allergyto abiraterone: hives; breathing difficulties; face, lips, tongue, or throatSwelling.
Call your doctor right away if you:
- swelling of the ankles or feet, legs pain;
- fast or irregular heartbeat;
- dizziness, as if you might pass out;
- severe headache, blurred vision, throat or ear blowing;
- pain or a burning sensation when urinating;
- low red blood cells (anemia) - pale skin, tiredness, dizziness or shortness of breath, cold hands and feet;
- low blood potassium levels - leg cramps, constipation, irregular heartbeat, chest tightness, increased thirst or urgency, tingling or numbness, muscle weakness or lameness;
- Liver problems - stomach pain (top right), nausea, vomiting, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- Low blood sugar - headache, hunger, sweating, irritability, dizziness, fast heart rate, and feeling anxious or shaking.
Common Side Effects of Abiraterone Can Include:
- feeling weak or tired;
- feeling very hot;
- high blood sugar;
- High blood pressure;
- legs or feet swelling;
- anemia, low levels of potassium in the blood;
- painful urination;
- abnormal liver function tests or other blood tests;
- joint pain or swelling;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; or
- Cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, coughing, sore throat.
How Should I Take Abiraterone?
- Take Abiraterone 250 mg exactly as your doctor tells you to. Follow all guidelines on the prescription label and read the medication instructions or directions for use.
- Abiraterone is usually taken once a day while steroids are taken once or twice a day. Follow your doctor's dosing instructions very cautiously.
- Your dose for abiraterone may change if you switch to a different brand, strength, or form of the drug. Avoid malpractice by using only medications prescribed by your doctor.
- Your need for prednisone or methylprednisolone may change if you have an infection or stress. Do not change your dose or stop using your steroid medication without your doctor's advice.
- Take this medication with a full glass of water.
- You can take Abiraterone with or without food.
- Take Bdron on an empty stomach. Do not eat anything at least 2 hours before or 1 hour after taking Abiraterone.
- Swallow the tablet whole and do not break, chew or crush it.
- Your blood pressure needs to be checked frequently and you may need regular blood tests. If you have diabetes, your blood sugar should be monitored closely, especially if you are taking pioglitazone or repaglinide.
- You should not suddenly stop taking abiraterone or your steroid medication. Follow your doctor's advice to reduce the dose of prednisone.
- Protect from moisture and heat, Keep at room temperature.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if you have high blood pressure, heart, liver, or kidney problems, or are taking any medications to treat an infection. Many different drugs can affect or be affected by this drug, so tell your PCP of any prescription you are taking. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. It can harm your baby. Using effective contraceptives in both males and females during treatment is very important to avoid pregnancy. You may be asked to monitor your blood sugar levels normally during treatment.
Before Taking This Medicine
Abiraterone is not intended for women or children.
To make sure that this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- liver disease;
- diabetes (especially if you are taking pioglitazone or repaglinide);
- heart problems, high blood pressure;
- Heart attack;
- low levels of potassium in your blood; or
- Problems with the adrenal glands or the pituitary gland.
Abiraterone can harm an unborn child if the woman is exposed to it during pregnancy. Abiraterone tablets should not be taken by women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant. Drugs from broken tablets can be absorbed through the skin.
Abiraterone may also harm an unborn baby if the father takes this medicine during conception or pregnancy.
Use effective birth control if your sexual partner is pregnant or could become pregnant. Use contraception for at least 3 weeks after the last dose.
What Other Drugs Will Affect Abiraterone?
Sometimes it is not safe to take specific medications simultaneously. Some medicines can affect the blood levels of other medicines you are taking, which can make side effects worse or make the medicine less effective.
Tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking. Many drugs can interact with abiraterone, especially:
- other prostate cancer drugs, especially radium Ra 223 (may increase the risk of fracture when taking abiraterone); or
- Pioglitazone or repaglinide, used to treat diabetes (may cause severe hypoglycemia with low blood sugar levels when taking abiraterone.
This list is not complete, and many other drugs can affect abiraterone. This includes prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, & herbal products. Not all possible drug interactionsare mentioned here.
This medicine is unlikely toinfluenceyour ability to drive or use tools or machines.
Taking Bdron 250 mg tablets during pregnancy is very dangerous. Ask your doctor for advice, as studies in pregnant women and animals have shown significant side effects in the developing baby.
It is not safe to take Bdron 250 mg, tablets while breastfeeding. Data shows that the drug can cause poisoning in infants.
Kidneys (SAFE IF RECOMMENDED)
Bdron tablets 250 mg are safe for people with kidney disease. Dosage adjustment of tablets Bdron 250 mg is not recommended. Due to limited information, the use of Bdron 250 mg tablets should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease.
Bdron 250 mg tablets should be used carefullyin patients with liver disease. The dose of one Bdron 250 mg tablet may need to be adjusted. Please consult your doctor.
How Do Abiraterone 250 Mg, Tablets Work?
Abiraterone 250 mg tablet is an anti-cancer drug. It works by preventing the production of androgens (male hormones) in humans. It does this by inhibiting the enzyme (CYP17) which is responsible for androgen production. It slows the growth of prostate cancer.
- Bdron tablets 250 mg treat prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
- Usually taken with another medicine called prednisolone to reduce side effects.
- Must be taken on an empty stomach. Do not eat food at least 2 hours before or 1 hour after consumption.
- Always use effective contraception while taking this medicine to prevent pregnancy.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function, blood pressure and potassium levels regularly while you are taking this medicine.
How much do Abirapro 250 mg tablets cost in India?
This drug is also available online for prostate cancer patients. You can purchase Abirapro 250 mg after seeking the appropriate medical advisor. The price of Abirapro in India is very affordable compared to other countries.
Where to Buy Abiraterone250 Mg Medicine Online from India?
Abiraterone250 mg Tablet (Bdron) these days are extensively used in treating patients suffering from prostate cancer. As a lot of patients, these days are diagnosed with prostate cancer, a lot of doctors are prescribing Abiraterone 250 mg as it is easily available online as well. You can easily buy Generic Abiraterone250 mg Tablet (Bdron) online in India through Chawla Medicos. Chawla Medicos is an established and trustworthy supplier of generic drugs and is 99% below the cost of treatment. They are shipped directly to countries such as the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Europe and South America and others.
NOTE: The information and content on this website are provided for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult your doctor and discuss any questions you may have regarding the disease or medications. Our mission is to maintain the doctor-patient relationship, not to replace it
Anti Cancer Drugs
Abiraterone Acetate Tablets
Before your doctor tends to prescribe you please ensure it is aware of any sort of allergies you have.
- Your physician should be aware:
- Of any herbal supplements, you take
- That you are not pregnant
- That you do not have any of the liver/ heart/ kidney disorders
Dietary products because lactation in many people who are on a regular dose of hence intake of such products should be avoided.
Money Back Guarantee
24*7 Customer Support
Best Price Gurantee