BDFOIE 4 MG Capsule
Anti Cancer Drugs
lenvatinib capsules 4 mg
Buy Bdfoie Lenvatinib online at Wholesale Price
Bdfoie 4mg capsules consist of the active ingredient Lenvatinib. It is advised in progressive or advanced thyroid cancer when radioactive iodine therapy has not helped. It is used in the treatment of previously untreated liver cancer in patients who do not meet the surgical procedureconditions.
Anaplastic thyroid cancer (advanced thyroid cancer) is common in people over the age of 60. It is characterized by an enlarged and hard thyroid gland and a hoarse voice due to paralysis of the nerves in the vocal cords. Liver cancer (Hepatocellular carcinoma) grows as a result of previous liver diseases such as chronic hepatitis B contamination or cirrhosis.
Uses of Bdfoie Lenvatinib 4mg Capsule:
- Advanced thyroid cancer Treatment
- Advanced liver cancer Treatment
How are Bdfoie Lenvatinib 4mg capsules used?
Bdfoie 4 mg capsules should be taken with or without food but make sure to take them consistently at the same time for maximum benefit. Your GP will decide which portions are important and how often you should take them. This depends on what you are being treated for and may change over time. You should take it exactly as directed by your family doctor. Misconception or acceptance of many of them can lead to intense results. It may take some time or months before you see or feel the benefits, but don't stop taking it unless your doctor advises you to do so.
Side effects of Bdfoie Lenvatinib capsules:
A side effect is an unwanted effect caused by a drug. While all medications have side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Tingling or weakness on one side of the body
- Severe headache
- Speaking Difficulty
- Vision change
- Chest pain or pressure
- Pain in arms, jaw, neck, back
- Hard to breath
- Severe stomach pain
- blood clot
- Blood in stool or blood from coughing
- heart problem
- Pain or tenderness in your mouth, teeth or jaw
- High or low blood pressure
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhoea, or indigestion
- leg swelling
- Joint or muscle pain
- hair loss
- Protein in urine, frequent urination
- Low levels of potassium, magnesium and calcium in the blood
- skin problems
- Gallbladder inflammation
- Increased cholesterol, thyroid-stimulating hormone, digestive enzymes
- Delayed wound healing
How Do Bdfoie Lenvatinib 4mg Capsules Work?
Bdfoie 4 mg capsules block the receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) enzyme. RTK is involved in the development of new blood vessels that provide cells with oxygen and nutrients and help them grow. This drug works by blocking receptors that make blood vessels grow more easily in tumor cells. RTK is found in high concentrations in cancer cells and administration of this drug slows the rate of growth and proliferation of cancer cells.
Interactions with other drugs:
Tell your doctor about all medications you are taking or taken before treatment.
Store below 25°C. Keep capsules out of reach & view of children. Store in its original packaging to protect against moisture.
How much does Bdfoie Lenvatinib cost in India?
Bdfoie Lenvatinib is available cheaply in India. You can buy Bdfoie Lenvatinib tablets online.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if you don't remember until the next day, skip the missed dose and continue with your usual dosing schedule. Do not exceed one dose per day and do not take several doses to make up for a missed dose.
Before taking it, tell your PCP if you have coronary artery disease, liver or kidney problems, or are on a prescription for any disease. Many different drugs can affect or be affected by this drug. Therefore, tell your medical team about any medications you are taking. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. The use of strong contraceptives in both men and women during treatment is very important to avoid pregnancy.
How to use Bdfoie 4 mg capsules?
Swallow the capsules with water or consume them after dissolving in a tablespoon of water or apple juice. Your doctor will prescribe a dose based on your body weight.
This medicine can cause serious damage to the fetus. Before starting this treatment, tell your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
Breastfeeding during this treatment may not be safe. Depending on your condition, your doctor may recommend that you stop breastfeeding for a while.
Before starting this treatment, tell your doctor if you have liver disease. Before this treatment, your doctor will monitor your liver function.
Before starting this treatment, tell your doctor if you have kidney disease. Before this treatment, your doctor will monitor your kidney function.
Avoid driving or using machinery if you feel dizzy or tired.
Tell your doctor if you have an allergic reaction to Lenvatinib or any of its ingredients.
- Talk to your doctor before starting this treatment if you have heart problems, high blood pressure, or have recently had a stroke.
- Tell your doctor if you are over 75 years old.
- Tell your doctor if you have recently had or will have surgery.
- Tell your doctor if you have pain, sores, or a tingling sensation in your mouth, teeth, or jaw.
- Your doctor will monitor your thyroid function before you start this treatment.
- If you are of reproductive age, use effective contraception for at least one month after the last dose of this medication.
- Bdfoie Lenvatinib Capsule is used to treat thyroid cancer.
- Take with or without food, preferably at the same time every day.
- Diarrhea might happen as a side effect. Drink plenty of water and tell your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stool.
- Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for one month after you stop taking it.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly while you are taking this medicine. Tell your doctor if you experience symptoms of very high BP such as severe headache, confusion, blurred vision, nausea, or vomiting.
- It can result in serious bleeding problems. Tell your doctor if you have a headache, stomach pain, or if you notice blood in your urine or stool.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
Where to Buy Bdfoie Lenvatinib Online from India?
Diseases such as lung and kidney cancer can be extremely dangerous, and these drugs are quite costly to treat. However, a generic version of Buy Bdfoie Lenvatinib is now available online to treat the disease. When properly diagnosed and monitored by a licensed physician, this drug can be used to treat thyroid, liver, and kidney cancer cells. You can easily buy generic Bdfoie Lenvatinib tablets online in India through Chawla Medicos. Chawla Medicos is an established and reliable provider of generics and is 99% below the cost of medication. They ship directly to countries like USA, Mexico, Brazil, Europe and South America and others.
NOTE: The information and content on this website are provided for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult your doctor and discuss any questions you have about the disease or its treatment. We strive to maintain the doctor-patient relationship, not to replace it.
Anti Cancer Drugs
lenvatinib capsules 4 mg
Before your doctor tends to prescribe you please ensure it is aware of any sort of allergies you have.
- Your physician should be aware:
- Of any herbal supplements, you take
- That you are not pregnant
- That you do not have any of the liver/ heart/ kidney disorders
Dietary products because lactation in many people who are on a regular dose of hence intake of such products should be avoided.
Money Back Guarantee
24*7 Customer Support
Best Price Gurantee