Bdenza Enzalutamide 40 mg Capsule: Side-Effects, Uses & Price
Anti Cancer Drugs
Bdenza Enzalutamide 40 mg capsule is used to treat prostate cancer. It may also be used to treat other conditions as directed by a doctor. It works by blocking testosterone in the male hormone.
Bdenza 40 mg capsules must be taken with or without food, preferably at certain times of the day. Your doctor will decide what dose is needed and how often it intends to be taken.
This depends on your treatment and might change every so often. You should have it exactly as your doctor says. Consumption in large quantities or in the wrong way can have severe side effects on your body.
It might take weeks or months for the effect to appear, but don't stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
Why Use Bdenza 40 mg Medicine?
Enzalutamide bdenza 40 mg is used in the treatment of prostate cancer, which has spread to other parts of the body in men and has been supported by certain medical procedures & surgeries that lower testosterone concentrations.
Bdenza 40 mg is also used in the treatment of prostate cancer in men who have not been cured by certain medical & surgical procedures that lower testosterone levels. Enzalutamide belongs to a class of drugs called androgen receptor blockers. It blocks the impact of androgens (male reproductive hormones) to prevent cancer cells from growing and spreading.
How Should This Drug Be Used?
Enzalutamide is available as tablets or capsules for oral administration. It is generally taken every day with or without food. Take enzalutamide at about the same time each day.
Follow the instructions on the prescription label attentively and ask your doctor or practitioner to clarify any parts you don't know. Take enzalutamide just as advised. Don’t take more or less of this or more frequently than specified by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet or capsule whole; Don’t crush, chew, dissolve, divide, or open.
- Your doctor may ask you to stop using enzalutamide short period or to reduce your dose if you experience severe side effects during treatment. Be sure
- Remember to talk to your doctor about how you feel during treatment with enzalutamide bdenza 40 mg.
- If your doctor recommends other medications such as degarelix (Firmagon), goserelin (Zoladex), histrelin (Supprelin LA, Vantas), leuprolide (Eligard, Lupron, in the capsule Lupaneta) or triptorelin (Trelstar, Triptodur) to treat your prostate cancer you should continue to receive this drug during treatment with enzalutamide.
- Keep taking enzalutamide even if you feel well. Don’t stop taking enzalutamide without consulting your doctor.
- Ask your Practitioner or doctor for a print of the manufacturer's information about the patient.
Other Uses of bdenza 40 mg Drug
This tablet can be prescribed for other purposes; Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more detailed information.
How Does bdenza Enzalutamide 40 mg Work?
Androgen receptors are usually found in prostate cells. Androgens swaddle with these receptors to help these cells grow. Antiandrogens impair the ability of receptors to bind to androgens, which in turn reduces the ability of prostate cancer cells to grow. Enzalutamide 40 mg also prevents androgens from working in prostate cancer cells.
Enzalutamide bdenza is classified as an antiandrogen. Antiandrogens are elements that stop the consequence of testosterone. Prostate cancer counts on the male hormone testosterone or related androgens for its growth. When the number of androgens is decreased, it may slow or reduce cancer.
What Special Precautions Should I Take?
Before starting treatment with enzalutamide bdenza 40 mg, be sure to inform your doctor about any other medicines you are taking (including medicine, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.). There is a likely drug interaction with enzalutamide.
If you are taking warfarin (Coumadin), your blood test (INR) may require closer monitoring.
- Make sure to inform your doctor about any seizure, brain injury, stroke, or brain tumour you had in the past.
- Do not get any shot or get vaccinated without your doctor's approval.
- Pregnancy Category X (Enzalutamide can result in fetal harm if given to pregnant women.) Not indicated for women. This medicine should not be given to women who are pregnant or trying to get pregnant.
- For men and women: use effective birth control and do not get pregnant while taking enzalutamide. Barrier contraceptive methods are suggested during treatment and for at least 3 months following the last dose.
How Much Does Bdenza 40mg Enzalutamide Cost in India?
Bdenza Enzalutamide is available in India at an economical price. You can buy Bdenza enzalutamide tablets online.
What Should I Do If I Miss A Dose?
Have the missed dose immediately you remind it. However, if you don't remember it till the following day, skip the missed dose and continue with your usual dosing schedule. Do not exceed one dose a day and do not take multiple doses to make up for a missed dose.
What Side Effects Can This Drug Cause?
Enzalutamide can have side effects. Inform your doctor if any of these symptoms are adverse or do not disappear:
- joint pain
- Muscle weakness or stiffness
- weight loss
- poor appetite
- Burning, tingling, or numbness in your hands, arms, or legs
- Decreased sense of touch
- hot flash
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep
- memory problems, thinking or paying attention
- dry skin
- Frequent urination
- Taste changes
Some side effects can be adverse. If you suffer any of these symptoms, call your doctor or seek emergency medical assistance immediately:
- Headache; Confusion; or change of vision
- Swelling of the face, tongue, lips, throat, arms, legs, arms, or legs
- Fever, cough, sore throat, or other signs of infection
- chest pain
- Back, muscle and/or leg pain
- Buttocks, legs Tingling or numbness
- Difficulty urinating or defecating
- Injured bones or fractures
- hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that are not there)
- Breast enlargement in men
- pink or red urine
Enzalutamide can have other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any rare difficulties while on this medicine.
- Drink at least two to three litres of water every 24 hours, unless otherwise directed.
- You may be at risk of contracting. So, avoid people or crowds who have a cold and report fever or other signs of contamination to your doctor right away.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- If you have hot flashes, you can relieve symptoms by wearing light clothing, staying in a cool environment, and placing a cool towel on your head. Call your doctor if they get worse or become unbearable.
- Avoid contact sports or activities that may cause damage.
- Generally, drinking alcohol should be reduced to a minimum or avoided altogether. You need to talk about it with your doctor.
- Give yourself much sleep.
- Eat good food.
- Maintain as much normal physical activity as possible.
If you suffer any symptoms or side effects, make sure to talk about them with your doctor. You can prescribe medication and/or make other suggestions that will be effective in treating the problem.
Monitoring and Testing
You will be examined routinely by your doctor while you are taking enzalutamide to track side effects and to check your reaction to therapy. Routine blood tests will be done to monitor the complete blood count (CBC), and the function of other organs (such as the kidneys and liver) will also be directed by your doctor. If you are taking warfarin (Coumadin), your INR blood test may be checked more frequently.
Where to Buy Bdenza Enzalutamide Online From India?
Diseases such as lung and kidney cancer can be extremely dangerous, and these drugs are quite costly to treat. However, a generic version of Buy Bdenza Enzalutamide is now available online to treat the disease.
When properly diagnosed and monitored by a licensed physician, this drug can be used to treat thyroid, liver, and kidney cancer cells. You can easily buy generic Bdenza Enzalutamide tablets online in India through Chawla Medicos.
Chawla Medicos is an established and reliable provider of generics and is 99% below the cost of medication. They ship directly to countries like the USA, Mexico, Brazil, Europe South America, and others.
NOTE: The information and content on this website are provided for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult your doctor and discuss any questions you have about the disease or its treatment. We strive to maintain the doctor-patient relationship, not to replace it.
Anti Cancer Drugs
Before your doctor tends to prescribe you please ensure it is aware of any sort of allergies you have.
- Your physician should be aware:
- Of any herbal supplements, you take
- That you are not pregnant
- That you do not have any of the liver/ heart/ kidney disorders
Dietary products because lactation in many people who are on a regular dose of hence intake of such products should be avoided.
Money Back Guarantee
24*7 Customer Support
Best Price Gurantee