Abiraterone Acetate tablets (Zytiga) 250 & 500 mg
Abiraterone Acetate tablets (Zytiga) 250 & 500 mg
Zytiga Generic (Abiraterone Acetate Tablets) 250 & 500 mg works by lowering the development of androgen in the body. Androgens are male hormones that can stimulate growth in the prostate gland.
Cost of Generic Zytiga (Abiraterone Acetate Tablets) 250 & 500 mg is used along with steroid drugs (prednisone or methylprednisolone) to fight tumours of the prostate that has spread to other regions of the brain. Abiraterone is often used in men whose prostate cancer cannot be cured with surgery or other medicines.
Side Effects of Zytiga (Abiraterone Acetate tablets) 250 & 500 mg
- Migraine, stomach pains, muscle pain, indigestion or cold symptoms can occur. If any of these symptoms continue or worsen, inform your doctor or pharmacist forthwith.
- Keep in mind that your doctor has recommended this medicine because he or she has determined that the advantage to you is higher than the potential of side effects. Many people who use this medicine have no adverse side effects.
- This medicine will increase your blood pressure. Check your blood pressure regularly and notify your doctor if the results are high. Your doctor can check your blood pressure with medicines.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you have any severe side effects, like increased urination, stomach pain, muscle cramps/weakness, leg pain, stiffness of the legs/feet, muscle damage.
- Get medical attention immediately if you've any severe side effects, including chest pain, shortness of breath while resting, fast heart rate, extremely blurred vision, fainting, signs of liver failure (such as nausea/vomiting that does not stop, lack of appetite, stomach/abdominal discomfort, yellowing of the eyes/skin, dark urine).
This is not a full list of potential adverse effects. If you find any other effects not mentioned above, please consult a doctor.
How should I take zytiga (abiraterone) 250 & 500 mg?
Follow the label instructions and read all medical manuals or guidance. Use the drug as instructed.
- Abiraterone is normally administered once a day while taking steroids 1 to 2 times a day. Follow the dosing instructions of your doctor very thoroughly.
- Your prednisone or methylprednisolone dosage needs can change if you have surgeries, are ill or under pressure. Do not adjust your dosage or schedule without your medical recommendation.
- Take the drug with a glass of water.
- You can take Abiraterone with or without food.
- Take Abiraterone on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals.
- Consume the whole tablet and do not crush, chew or crack it.
- Your blood pressure would need to be tested frequently, and you'll need repeated blood tests.
- You do not immediately quit taking abiraterone or your steroid medication. Follow your doctor's orders to hold your prednisone dosage.
- Store away from moisture and heat at room temperature.
NOTE: We urge you to talk to your doctor about your health and drugs. The content on this website is meant to be useful and informative but is not a replacement for expert advice.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist whether you are allergic to abiraterone; or whether you have any allergies. This drug can contain inactive ingredients that may trigger allergic reactions or other problems. Consider talking to your doctor for more information.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking this medicine, in particular: past heart attack, hypertension, liver disorders, diabetes.
- Abiraterone can induce a disorder that requires the rhythm of the heart (QT prolongation). QT prolongation will rarely cause extreme (rarely fatal) rapid/irregular heartbeat and other symptoms (such as severe dizziness, fainting) that require immediate treatment.
- The QT prolongation risk can be raised if you have some health issues or if you are taking other medications that can trigger QT prolongation. Before using abiraterone, consult your physician or pharmacist about all the medications you are taking and whether you have any of the following conditions: certain heart issues (heart failure, sluggish pulse, QT prolongation in the EKG), family background of such heart problems (QT prolongation in the EKG, sudden cardiac death).
- Low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood can also raise your risk of QT prolongation. This risk increases if you use some medications (such as diuretics/"water pills") or if you have conditions such as heavy sweating, indigestion or nausea. Talk to your doctor about taking abiraterone safely.
- Taking corticosteroid medicines for a long period along with abiraterone can make it even more difficult for your body to react to stress. Thus, before surgery or emergency care, or if you have a serious illness or accident, inform your doctor or dentist that you are using or used this medicine over the last 12 months. Tell your doctor immediately if you have unusual/extreme fatigue or weight loss. If you've been taking this medicine for a long period, carry a reminder card or a medical ID bracelet that identifies the use of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor or dentist of all the medicines you need when you have surgery.
This medicine will not be used by women, particularly during pregnancy or breast-feeding. It can damage an unborn child or a breastfeeding child. Men with female partners of childbearing age must use a safe form(s) of hormonal contraception when taking this medicine and for at least 3 weeks after stopping the medication. For more info, consult your doctor.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU MISS A DOSE?
Avoid the missed dose and take the medication the next day. Do not take two doses at once. If you miss more than one dose of abiraterone, call your doctor for guidance.
HOW Generic Zytiga (Abiraterone Acetate Tablets) 250 & 500 mg WORKS?
Generic Zytiga (Abiraterone Acetate Tablets) 250 & 500 mg is a chemotherapeutic agent. It functions by blocking the development of androgen (male hormone) in humans. This is achieved by hindering the enzyme (CYP17) responsible for the synthesis of androgen. This is how the progression of prostate cancer slows down.
WHAT SHOULD BE AVOIDED WHY TAKING ABIRATERONE 250 & 500 mg?
Do not eat for at least 2 hours prior you take abiraterone and for at least 1 hour after your dose. Food will increase the amount of Abiraterone Acetate Tablets that your body absorbs. Avoid the use of a herbal remedy comprising St. John's wort.
This paper does not include all potential drug interactions. Keep a list of all the medications you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share them with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop or adjust the dosage of any drug without your doctor's permission.
Other drugs can affect your body's removal of abiraterone, which may affect how abiraterone works. Instances include rifamycins (such as rifabutin), medicines used to treat epilepsy (such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital, primidone), St. John's wort, and others.
Where you can Buy Abiraterone Acetate tablets (Zytiga) 250 & 500 mg Online from Exporters, Suppliers of Canada, UK, USA?
Generic Zytiga cost 250 & 500 mg: This prescription is generally accessible everywhere however the greater part of the specialists prescribes their patients to Buy Zytiga Generic (Abiraterone Acetate Tablets) 250 & 500 mg online particularly from nations like India. The patients have simple access when they buy it online like getting to know about the Abiraterone cost in India. You can easily purchase generic Abiraterone 250 & 500 mg online from India through Chawla Medicos. Chawla Medicos is an affirmed and trusted provider of generics medications and it is altogether 99% lower than unique medication cost. They shipped directly to nations like the USA, Mexico, Brazil, Europe, and South America, etc.