Ledifos is a combination of antiviral drugs that are used in treating chronic hepatitis C in a single form. Each tablet is a combination of sofosbuvir and ledipasvir that are used for treating chronic hepatitis virus.
Sofosbuvir is a nucleotide inhibitor, which is an inhibitor of viral RNA polymerase. Combining both, this drug aids in preventing the proliferation of hepatitis C infectious disease. You can get ledifos from India exporters with ease.
How is Ledifos used?
Although the drug should be used in combination with other antiviral drugs, it is recommended only on the prescription of the drug. The general dosage is suggested to be 1 pill each day for at least 8 to 12 weeks. Follow your doctor’s prescription in case of any problem or doubt.
Uses of Ledisof:
Since ledisof is a combination of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir, it is used in treating chronic hepatitis c infection. Sometimes it can be used with other antiviral drug called ribavirin. It works by minimizing the amount of disease in the body, which indeed helps in fighting against immune system problems.
Side effects of Ledisof:
Although the side effects may vary from person to person and their disease, some of the most common are:
- A headache
While the drug doesn’t cause any serious problem, if any of the below occur, call the doctor right away. The other symptoms include:
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble in breathing
- Throat infections
- Face itching
- Tongue problems
The drug is not recommended for:
- Do not take Ledifos, if you are allergic to ledipasvir or sofosbuvir
- If you are already consuming any other antiviral drug
- If you are on any medicine that contains tenofovir, oxcarbazepine, elvitegravir
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, or is breastfeeding as it may cause birth defects
- If you are allergic to food infections or any other substances
- If you have kidney problem or have liver infections that cannot be treated easily
Dosage and Administration:
- Each bottle of ldifos contains 28 tablets with each tablet filled with sofosbuvir or ledipasvir as active ingredients
- Also, do not chew, or cut the medicine. Swallow it hole with water or food.
Where to buy?
If you want to buy quality products online, Chawla medicos can be your destination. Hop-on to there store and look the prescription medicine with ease. They have products that you don’t need to juggle on roads to find. Their range of products and variety of medicines from HIV, Antivirus, and ayurvedic medicines are the one you should look. Want to buy? Go to their portal or call their experts for any assistance or purchase.