MyHep is an antiviral tablet, which is used to cure chronic hepatitis C infection in the liver. Patients suffering from liver cancer and other hepatitis C infection, or are planning to have liver transplantation n take this medicine.
This medicine reduces the chance of reformation of virus in the body after liver transplantation. However, it is not suggested for the patients who have a long history of hepatitis B infection. If you want to buy Myhep Lvir tablet online, you can easily find the trusted providers online.
How to Use This Tablet?
Although the suggested usage of this tablet is one tablet in a day, the patients are advised to consult the doctor before consuming it. Also, while taking keep in mind to not swallow the tablet and don’t try to break, as it may harm the coating of the tablet.
Uses of Myhep:
Sofosbuvir is a prescription medicine, which is used with other antiviral medicines that are used to treat chronic hepatitis C infection.
Side effects of this tablet:
Different people have different side effects, some are severed while others are for some time. However, some are listed below:
- Ulcers or white spots in mouth
- Lower back pain
- Decreased appetite
- Muscle pain and cramps
Do not take these medicines if you are having:
- If the patient is suffering from liver problem but is not having any Hepatitis C infection
- If you just had a liver transplant
- If you are suffering from severe kidney problem
- If you are on Dialysis or have HIV
- If you are breastfeeding
Other Contraindications of Myhep:
If you are using the tablet in combination with Peginterferon Alfa or Ribavirin alone, you should be taking the medicine as well as precautions as per sofosbuvir combination therapy.
- The drug should only be used in combination with Pegylated interferon and ribavirin
- Patients who are having treatment with sofosbuvir are not recommended this tablet
- Do visit your doctor if you are taking amiodarone. It may slow down your heart rate.
- Take proper care to avoid pregnancy
- Take all-important precautions as sofosbuvir does not prevent the spread of infection through sharing needles, sexual contact or contact with blood.
Why Choosing Chawla Medicos?
While there are many suppliers online, choosing the best and most trusted is what matters the most. Chawla medicos offer tablets that have a-class quality that too on prices that are easy on your pocket. You can buy Myhep lvir tablet online by just going to their website
If you want to get in touch with us and want to know more about our products and services, please contact-
Call: +91 9999098733
How to order : www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTFs4zICSBc