Resof Total tablet is a combination of Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir, which is used to treat chronic hepatitis C infection. Resof is able to cure all liver related viral infections.Doctors suggest using Resof Total with ribavirin, which is an antiviral drug. The drug works by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in the body thereby helping the immune system to fight infections. Once the antiviral drug starts absorbing in the body, it recovers the liver infection easily.
How Does It Work?
The chronic hepatitis C infection causes severe liver problems like cirrhosis called as scarring, liver cancer, and many more diseases. Which, however, are treated using Resof total tablet. It works by minimizing the effect of hepatitis C virus by removing the virus from the blood. It’s a slow process and removes infection over a period of time.
You can buy Resof Total tablet online from India from the top manufacturers.
The Dosage Of Resof:
You can use Resof alone or with ribavirin to treat the chronic hepatitis C infection.
Uses of Resof tablet:
Since it’s a prescription medicine that is used with other antiviral drugs to treat chronic hepatitis C infection, it should be used as per doctor’s recommendation. It is not suggested to take the tablet without any prescription or any suggested dosage as it can harm the body.
Side Effects of Resof Tab:
Although the side effects may vary from person to person and the extent of disease, some of the most common side effects are:
- A headache
- Low Red Blood Cells
Other Advice for Using Resof Tablet:
- The medication is not recommended for patients with severe liver problems and kidney problems or someone suffering from depression
- It should be only used in combination with Ribavirin and Pegylated interferon or with only Ribavirin
- Take preventive measures to avoid pregnancy as it may cause birth defects
- It is safe to use this medicine during lactation, as there’s no risk to the baby
- If you have mixed the medicine with another drug, consume it as soon as possible. Also, if you have forgotten to take the mixed dose and its the time for the next dosage, skip the previous i.e. mixed one and go back to your regular medication process.
- Make sure to not double the dose as it may lead to severe problems
Where to buy:
Since there are many exporters online, choosing the one that provides quality products at genuine rates is a must. And Chawla medicos are the one that provides best quality medicine at your doorstep.Just visit their portal and let them handle all your needs.
They have medicines from all niche, be it HIV, Hepatitis C or ayurvedic medicines. Not only this, they also provide medical consultations, in case you have any doubt about the dosage or cautions from a particular drug.
Related Blogs: https://bit.ly/2M5bIKz