In this blog, you will get all information about Abirapro 250mg Tablet like its cost or price, uses, side effects, precautions and where you can get it at a reasonable price.
Abirapro 250mg Tablet produced by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Abirapro 250mg tablet is an anticancer prescription utilized in men alongside another medication called prednisone for the treatment of prostate malignancy.
Uses of Abirapro Tablet
Abirapro tablet is utilized together with steroid drug (prednisone or methylprednisolone) to treat prostate malignant growth that has spread to different parts of the body. It is utilized in men whose prostate malignant growth can’t be treated with a medical procedure or different drugs.
What are the side-effects of Abirapro Tablet?
The most usually revealed side-effects of Abirapro Tablet are diarrhea, joint swelling, hypokalemia, edema, muscle distress, and hot flush. These reactions are possible but don’t generally happen. A part of the symptoms might be uncommon yet genuine. Talk to your specialist if you watch any of the accompanying symptoms, particularly if they don’t go away.
How to Use Abirapro Tablet?
Take this drug in the part and time as directed by your specialist. Take it as an entire. Try not to bite, chew, or break it. Abirapro 250 mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How does Abirapro medicine work?
Abirapro 250 mg Tablet is an anticancer drug. It works by preventing the body from creating testosterone (male hormone), moderating the development of prostate malignant growth.
Precautions while taking Abirapro
Before using Abirapro Tablet, advise your specialist about your present list of prescriptions, over-the-counter items (for example nutrients, organic supplements, and so forth.), hypersensitivities, previous diseases, and current well-being conditions (for example pregnancy, up-and-coming surgery, and so forth.). Take as indicated by your specialist or pursue the direction printed on the product.
- 1. You ought not to use Abirapro if you have a serious liver malady.
- 2. Abirapro isn’t for use by ladies, this prescription can hurt an unborn child or cause birth abandons.
- 3. This tablet ought not to be handled by a lady who is pregnant or who may become pregnant.
- 4. Abirapro can not be utilized by a lady who is breastfeeding an infant.
- 5. Never share your medications with others.
- 1. Abirapro 250 mg Tablet treats a prostate disease that has spread to different parts of the body.
- 2. It is taken with another prescription called prednisolone to lessen undesirable reactions.
- 3. It must be taken without food (empty stomach). Try not to eat any food for something like 2 hours prior or 1 hour after your dose.
- 4. Try not to break, bite or crush the tablet before gulping. Swallow it with a glass of water.
- 5. Use compelling conception prevention measures to avert pregnancy while taking this prescription.
- 6. Your specialist may screen your liver capacity, circulatory strain, and the level of potassium in your blood while you are having treatment with this prescription.
Interactions with Other salts
If you utilize different medications or over-the-counter items in the meantime, the impacts of Abirapro Tablet may change. This may build your hazard for side effects or cause your medication not to work legitimately. Inform your specialist concerning every one of the medications, nutrients, and organic supplements you are using, so that your specialist can enable you to avoid or oversee Medicine interactions.
How to Order Abirapro 250mg Tablet from India?
Chawla medicos is an exporter of Abirapro 250 mg Tablet by Wockhardt from India. We send out Abirapro 250 mg Tablets to China, Russia, Hong Kong, UK, USA, UAE, and different nations.
If you like this blog, don’t forget to share.
Other helpful blogs:-