SIDE EFFECTS OF XELJANZ TABLET
- High blood pressure
- Nasal congestion (stuffy nose)
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Before your doctor tends to prescribe you please ensure it is aware of any sort of allergies you have.
- Your physician should be aware:
- Of any herbal supplements, you take
- That you are not pregnant
- That you do not have any of the liver/ heart/ kidney disorders
Dietary products because lactation in many people who are on a regular dose of hence intake of such products should be avoided.
Money Back Guarantee
24*7 Customer Support
Lowest Price Gurantee